Friday, July 3, 2015

July To Be Read List and June Wrap Up

June was an exciting month for me! I got more active over on Twitter and met a bunch of lovely bloggers. I came up with theme days for my blog and even read and reviewed a few extra books than I had originally planned on. So lets take a look at what I had managed to do during the month of June.

For book reviews:
Cinder by Marissa Meyer
Wicked Appetite by Janet Evanovich
Scarlet by Marissa Meyer
Wicked Business by Janet Evanovich
The Shadow Revolution by Clay Griffith and Susan Griffith

And a list of my non-book review posts:
My Favorite Pairings
Ten Book Series You Should Read if you Haven't Already
My Announcement for Theme Days
Series Sunday #1- Harry Potter
Maniac Monday #1

So altogether, I would say that June was a really successful month for me! I had a lot of fun reading and reviewing new books and also coming up with some fun new things to do with my blog.

Now onto my hopes for July!

I have a lot of books that I'm looking forward to reading this month and I've already managed to get one done! You can check out my book review for the newly released Wicked Charms by Janet Evanovich and Phoef Sutton here! So what other books I'm I hoping to read this month?

A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
Under the Empyrean Sky by Chuck Wendig
Blightborn by Chuck Wendig
In the Unlikely Event by Judy Blume

I also have a bunch of others that I would like to read as well, but my main focus will be to get through those four books. Beyond the reading and reviewing aspect of my blog, I would like to maintain my daily themes throughout the month and have a new post everyday! This shouldn't be too hard to do as I've already got the topics figured out for each day.

Have you read any of the books on my to-read list? What did you think of them? Also, do any of you have any fun posts or book reviews planned for July?

No comments:

Post a Comment