Sunday, June 28, 2015

Maniac Monday #1

Today is all about plotting. Starting on July 1st, I will be going through the amazing journey that is Camp NaNoWriMo. For those of you who don't know what that is, it's a month long goal to try and write 50,000 words which equates to about 1,667 words a day! It's a lot of fun and has helped me to get my ideas flowing and the words onto paper. 

There are two different ways that people generally go about it, plotting or pantsing. I have found over the past few years that I have participated in NaNo that I tend to do much better when I plot ahead of time rather than pantsing or mostly pantsing the month. The only problem with this, is that camp starts in less than 2 days time and I am still plotless. I guess I have really vague general ideas for my story but the gaps of unknown are vast. So that is why today is going to be spent plotting out my novel. I am determined to fill in these vast areas of unknown and pull together a plot to work on for the month of July. 

As for what you can expect out of me for the rest of this week, tomorrow I will discuss Those Secrets We Keep, Wednesday we look at the novel im most excited for, Soundless. On Thursday, I'll count down my top ten books I'm looking forward to being released later this year. Friday will cover my favorite place to read. And on Saturday, I will discuss some cool book related merchandise, although I'm still deciding what that will be. You can also keep your eyes on the look out for at least 2 new book review posts this week, The Shadow Revolution, and Wicked Charms!

So there you have it, my week laid out for you. But before you go, I have a few questions for you!

Are you going to participate in Camp NaNo? If so what are you hoping to accomplish in July? 

What are you most looking forward to on my blog this week? 

Also don't forget to help me pick out the next book series I should begin reading. To do so, either comment here or on my top ten series list! 

And I'm still looking for cool book related merchandise so if you know of any awesome etsy shops, or you make stuff and would like to be featured, email me at escapeunderthecover@outlook.com. Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment